CNA Opportunities - HealthOne
HealthOne is looking for CNA's Click the Link Below
Allosource - Warehouse Technician
Centennial, CO 80111
Must comply and ensure adherence with FDA, CGTP, OSHA, AlloSource SOPs, work instructions & procedures, proper practices and techniques, AATB standards, and applicable company policies, training requirements, safety practices and regulatory requirements that are applicable to the job responsibilities.
The Warehouse Technician has the responsibility to properly manage all aspects of materials flow and to maintain control and accuracy over all goods inventories including the execution of transactions, record keeping and physical material handling. This position will assist in the development and maintenance of procedures, usage rates, 5S efforts and Kanban systems where applicable. This position has the responsibility of maintaining appropriate inventory levels in designated warehouse areas and production areas. The Warehouse Technician proactively resolves inventory issues including aging/expiring inventory, bottlenecks, and storage constraints. This position must utilize electronic management systems to accurately record and verify transactions. Systems include ERP, Bar Code Scanners, Document Management Systems and Reporting Tools. Job rotation will occur within the department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Inventory Management and Area Management
· Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures/work instructions, training requirements, safety practices and company policies.
· May require working holidays and overtime to ensure production needs are met.
· Conduct cycle count activities as directed by Supervisor, including resolution of discrepancies.
· Disposition expired inventory in timely manner.
· Conduct inventory investigations and resolution on aging inventory and bottlenecks as directed by Supervisor.
· Coordinates Quality decisions for dispositions and elevates to Supervisor as needed.
· Execute inventory handling and transactions to assure inventory accuracy including appropriate use of bins, warehousing and storage conditions based on inventory.
· Manage FEFO, FIFO, aging and expiration in accordance with procedures and as directed by Supervisor.
· Maintain proper labeling of bin locations.
· Act as subject matter expert in particular area (see focus areas below) as determined by Supervisor and assist with training when needed.
· Adhere to standardized SOPs and work instructions according to the functional area to which assigned and the tools / equipment associated:
o Material receiving and handling
o Inventory management and reconciliation
o Receipt and invoice reconciliation
o Discard / Quarantine inventory management
o Staging and replenishment of materials and supplies in production areas, including Controlled Work Areas
o Operate material handling equipment
o Assist production with disposal of regulated and non-regulated waste
Education/ Formal Training Required:
· High School diploma or equivalent
Job and Industry Experience Required:
· 6 months experience in warehouse environment and inventory handling/control
· Ability to read and comprehend detailed procedures, written and verbal instruction in English
· Ability to conduct basic math calculations to determine dimensions, sizes, quantities, etc.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
· Experience working with an inventory management or electronic stock keeping system
Education/ Formal Training Preferred:
· Lean Manufacturing
· Six Sigma
Job and Industry Experience Preferred:
· Previous experience in a regulated, Biotech, or Manufacturing industry related to inventory management
MVR: Yes☐ NO☒
All positions at AlloSource are required to pass a background check to include social security validation, criminal records search, education verification, employment history, references, OIG/GSA EPLS search, and pre-employment drug screen. Other contingencies may be required depending upon position.
Project Management Responsibilities:
SunKey Energy - Solar Energy Setter
Solar Energy Setter
SunKey Energy is now hiring an energetic and outgoing Solar Energy Setter.
Our Solar Energy Setter are responsible for going door to door and educating homeowners on the benefits of switching to solar energy.
What we are looking for:
The right person will be motivated and punctual and will become a strong asset to our team.
• We will train you for success!
• We reward motivated individuals!
• We have a career track with room to grow!
We are open to candidates seeking 3-6 days of work per week. Our average Solar Advocate make around $25+/hr. while our top Solar Advocates are making over $50/hr.
• Previous experience a plus, but not necessary
• Goal motivated
• Positive attitude and outgoing personality
• Willingness to learn
• Objection handling & closing skills
• Reliable vehicle, phone, access to internet
• Ability to walk and stand for hours at a time
• Flexible and accommodating schedule
• Motivated candidates make over $1,000/week with part-time work/full time