Requesting Previous Student Records

    • Former students and parents of former students not yet 18 years old can request student records from the Admissions Office.
    • Parents cannot request records for students currently over 18 years old.

      To request records from Cherry Creek Schools, download and complete Request for Student Records below and submit with a copy of your photo ID.
    • Email:
    • FAX: 720-886-7494

    Official Transcripts for students who have graduated from 1992 to present must be requested from the school and may have a fee charged. Please check the school's website to request online.



Last Modified on Wednesday at 9:14 PM