Willow Creek Welcomes Your Voices!
While COVID precautions have prevented parents and guests from being inside the building, we want to make sure that you feel connected!
- Please check out the links on this website for information about your child’s teacher and team. Simply click on “Academics” on the top navigation bar and choose your child’s grade level in the dropdown menu.
- PTO sends out a really nice “blast” on Sunday evenings to your email address. The Sunday Blast contains important information and a short note from Principal Price regarding the latest updates, school happenings, and information. If you aren’t getting the Blast, make sure you’re registered with PTO. Go to https://willowcreekelempto.membershiptoolkit.com/ to create an account.
- Every week we produce a POWER Time video that our students see in class. We also send it to all parents via the PTO communication software. These videos often feature our students and teachers, so it’s a great way to see us in action.
- We offer an opportunity every month to interact with other parents and Principal Price via Microsoft Teams, the videoconferencing software used by the district. Please find below the dates for Accountability, P.A.S.S., Community PTCO meetings, and a new opportunity to chat with the Principal during a virtual “Lunch with the Principal.” Links to all these meetings will be sent out in the Sunday Blast just prior to these meeting dates.
- ACCOUNTABILITY and P.A.S.S dates: November 9, January 1, and March 8. P.A.S.S. is from 5:30-6:30 p.m., and Accountability follows at 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Community PTCO date: April 13, 2021, 6:00 p.m.
- Virtual lunches with Principal: December 1, February 2, and April 6, 12:00-1:00 p.m.
- Please reach out directly to teachers, the main office, or to Principal Price with questions, concerns, or celebrations! Phone numbers and email addresses are on our website. Principal Price’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Modified on October 24, 2020