Flu Shot Clinics
Now is the time to protect your family against the flu. Cherry Creek Schools and STRIDE Community Health will be offering free and low-cost flu shots to anyone six months and older, during clinics on the following dates:
- Wednesday, January 6, 2020, 4-6 p.m.
- Accepted Insurance:
- Medicaid/ CHP+
- Some private insurance accepted: Please bring insurance card.
- Unable to bill Kaiser plans (out of pocket cost)
- Flu Vaccines available for families with no insurance:
- Uninsured Adults and Children (6 months to UNDER 19 years of age) = maximum fee of $96 (provider + admin)
Last Modified on January 7, 2021